JOB TITLE: Service Flash Vehicle Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Department Manager
JOB TYPE: Full Time
DAYS/HOURS: M-F Standard Business Hours
- Responsible for vehicle and ECU acquisitions for Service flash Validation, Flash Development Support, and Core Diagnostic Tool Validation teams.
- Maintain and manage vehicle and ECU processes.
- Perform Service Flash Validation process when needed as required by Production Flash Process Manager.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Verify and maintain vehicle allocations for assigned engineering groups
- Manage vehicle logistics workload by referencing vehicle tracking system
- Maintain existing and update vehicle logistic processes
- Monitor check-in/out vehicle coordinator databases to manage workload
- Enter, monitor, and update engineering vehicle’s using Excel spreadsheets, database tracking, provide reports to managers and vehicle coordinators
- Coordinate vehicle pick up and returns abiding by all corporate and internal processes
- Prepare and analyze reports on vehicle usage for internal and corporate management
- Coordinate vehicle maintenance and accident/vandalism repairs per corporate processes
- Verify vehicles have proper license plate, registration, and certificate of insurance when in use on public roads
- Coordinate vehicle transfers for corporate, internal, ride trip preparation when required
- Handle corporate or other vehicle key pick up and returns
- Complete special projects, when assigned by internal or corporate management
- Attend and hold meetings with internal management and engineering vehicle coordination teams
- Coordinate pick up and return of ECUs when needed
- Vehicle walk around checks for damage or other issues upon pick up and return
- Perform vehicle flash validation process when needed
OTHER FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service flash validation process (see responsibilities of service flash validator).
- Work with other teams when needed to complete tasks
- Maintain a clean work environment from dirty vehicles (snow, ice, water, etc.)
- Maintain vehicle placement in shop to maximize safety and productivity
- 1-3 years vehicle porter and/or dealership experience
- Automotive technology knowledge
- Valid chauffeur’s license with Commercial Driver’s License
- Experience with vehicle diagnostic tools
- Basic Knowledge of Modern Vehicle Networking/Tracking Systems
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team with limited supervision
- exceptional driving record
- PC literate – MS office (Excel, etc.) and familiarity with file formats and directory structures
- Project Management skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills, documentation experience, organizational skills, project completion, attention to detail, time management, effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to interface with various levels of management and backgrounds
- Proven track record and stable work history
- Clean driving record
- Recommended College degree and/or equivalent training
- Stellantis service (former FCA) experience
- Ability to obtain a chauffeur’s license with Commercial Driver’s License
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Physical demands: Non-strenuous with low risk; primarily sedentary with some walking, standing, and carrying of light objects; Adequately lighted, ventilated, and heated area where normal precautions must be observed. Driving vehicles from various locations; accessing and exiting vehicles repeatedly
- Work environment: Work is generally performed within a normal office environment using standard office equipment; Moderate noise typical of a business office; Travel for company business required to attend off-site meetings, etc; May require early morning, night and weekend work assignments; Interaction with contracted providers, staff and vendors by phone and face-to-face will be fairly constant and may be interruptive; Work may be stressful at times
- Signing the Company non-solicitation and non-disclosure agreements
- Acceptable results from a Company initiated background check – includes criminal and driving record.
- Compliance with the Federal Form I-9 completion timelines and policies and confirmation of employment authorization by the U.S. Federal electronic system, E-Verify.
- All newly-hired employees are queried through the U.S. Federal Electronic Employment Verification System, “E-Verify”. Section 1 of the Form I-9 may be completed upon your acceptance of this job offer, but no later than your first day of employment. On your first day, but no later than your third day, you will need to bring original documentation to verify your eligibility to work in the U.S.