JOB TITLE: Service Engineering Agent Quality & Support
REPORTS TO: Team Manager
JOB TYPE: Full Time
DAYS/HOURS: M-F Standard Business Hours
What does the Service Engineering Agent do?
Provides support to customers based on their needs, regarding the data and application functionality for vehicle Service Information, Parts, and Wiring Diagram.
What you will be doing?
- Taking and responding to inbound communications [feedbacks/calls/emails] from customers seeking support on the data and application for Service Information, Parts, and Wiring Diagram.
- Creates/Updates tickets in a software-based ticketing system following internal policy and procedures.
- Identifies possible issues and root causes for customer concerns.
- Accurately categorize issues.
- Escalates concerns to respective author, Supervisor, or Manager, as needed. Via ticketing system, e-mail, or verbal request.
- Perform validation tests and diagnosis for data/application updates and current issues in authoring, staging, and production environments.
- Various ad hoc projects, including providing back up support to other team members, as needed.
What makes you qualified?
- Minimum of one-year customer service experience; Call-center or help desk experience a plus.
- Excellent analytic and data validation abilities related to web-based application.
- Must be able to visually differentiate varying degrees of wire colors.
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with various levels of customers, peers, and management with diverse degrees of technical knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully prioritize tasks in a high-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
What makes you an All-Star?
- Experience in the automotive industry, service programming, and/or vehicle diagnostics.
- Ability to read and understand wiring schematics and service procedures.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Can you meet these physical demands?
- Physical demands: Non-strenuous with low risk; primarily sedentary with some walking, standing, and carrying of light objects; Adequately lighted, ventilated, and climate-controlled area where normal precautions must be observed.
- Work environment: Work is generally performed within a normal office environment using standard office equipment; Moderate noise typical of a business office; Travel for company business required to attend off-site meetings, etc. May require early morning, night, and weekend work assignments; Interaction with contracted providers, staff, and vendors by phone and face-to-face will be constant and may be interruptive; Work may be stressful at times.
Do you have clearance to work?
- Signing the company non-solicitation and non-disclosure agreements.
- Acceptable results from a Company initiated background check – includes criminal and driving record.
- Compliance with the Federal Form I-9 completion timelines and policies and confirmation of employment authorization by the U.S. Federal Electronic Employment Verification system, E-Verify.
- All newly-hired employees are queried through E-Verify. Section 1 of the Form I-9 may be completed upon your acceptance of this job offer, but no later than your first day of employment. On your first day, but no later than your third day, you will need to bring original documentation to verify your eligibility to work in the U.S.
What’s in it for you?
- 401(k), company matches up to 4%.
- Fun and flexible work environment.
- Your chance to work at one of the Top Workplaces in Michigan.